In order to find the best and cheapest car hire in Samara, You can use the price comparison engine, This is extremely easy. To compare the prices of rental cars in Samara you should type in the country that you’re visiting i.e Russia and then the city (Samara) and then the pickup area like Kurumoch International Airport. If your drop off destination is not the same as the pickup destination then you can check the “drop off car at different location” checkbox and then enter the drop off destination in the search field.
Following this, You must choose the pickup and the drop off date along with the time of the delivery. Check the driver age box or enter the age of the driver if it is below 30 or above 65 and then click on search. This will show you all the rental cars available in Samara, Russia along with all the necessary information so that you can choose the cheapest car rental in Samara.
Cheapest SUV’s To Rent In Samara
If you require some additional room in your car then getting the Hyundai Creta is a no brainer. This Family SUV is excellent for long drives on and off road and can house 5 people and upto 3 large bags.The fact that it looks impressively bold and sporty only ads to it’s positives.
For a more detailed review of the Hyundai Creta you can look at the video review below
- 5 Seats
- Automatic Gearbox
- 4 Doors
- Price for 1 day: US $89
- Full Protection: US $57
The Cheapest Economy Car to rent in Samara
The Hyundai Solaris is the cheapest and arguably the best car you can rent in Samara, This rent a car is can seat upto 5 passengers and has enough room for one small and one large bag in the back.Excellent for small families or just a group of friends on a vacation. For a more detailed look at the Hyunai Solaris along with all the bells and whistles that it has one can look at the video below
- 5 Seats
- Automatic Gearbox
- 4 Doors
- Price for 1 day: US $50
- Full Protection: US $63
Important Information On Rental Company Policies:
Samara is dominated by the Rentmotors Rental Car Service. Below we have highlighted all the details you need in order to rent a car in Samara
Driving and License Requirements:
When you pick the car up, you’ll need:
- Passport or national ID card
- Driving licence
- Credit or debit card
You must be at least 24 to drive this car.
Security Deposit: 10000.00 RUB
When you pick your car up, the fuel tank will be full or partly full. You will leave a deposit to cover the cost of the fuel: the counter staff will block this money on your credit card. Just before you return your car, please replace the fuel you’ve used.
If you drive more than 8000 kilometres during your rental, you’ll pay RUB 23.60 for each additional kilometre when you drop your car off.
RentMotors Rental Cars Address And Timings:
Available at the Samara Airport Terminal
Monday To Sunday : 9PM to 9AM
Driving Tips For Samara
- The right hand side of the road is the driving lane in Samara.
- Wearing of Seatbelts is compulsory in Samara.
- It is illegal for children under 12 to ride in the front seat unless there is proper restraining for them.
- Dipped headlight must be used during the day.
- Third-Party insurance is compulsory in Samara,Russia.
- Speaking on the phone while driving is an offense.
- Turning right at a red light is not allowed unless specifically mentioned by a green arrow traffic indicator.
- Standard legal limits, which may be varied by signs, for private vehicles without trailers: In built-up areas 37 mph (60 km/h), outside built-up areas 55 mph (90km/h) but 68 mph (110 km/h) on expressways. Motorists who have held a driving licence for less than two years must not exceed 43 mph (70 km/h).
- You’re not allowed to park within 5m of an intersection or pedestrian crossing, on bends or within 50m of a level crossing.
- Most parking in Samara, Russia is paid parking so be selective of where you park.
Must Visit Tourist Spots
This bunker was designed to take hits from even the largest of bombs of it’s time and could withstand blasts of more than 2000 Kilo Demolition bombs. It has several floors with the final floor ending in Stalin’s Room.
Samara Zagorodnyy Park
This is a popular park fille with green olive tree’s and a pathway to the volga river. The place is filled with quite a few attractions and numerous food stalls.
Samarskaya Luka National Park:
This is another massive park that is surrounded by the volga river, It has a staggering amount of biodiversity and is great for long walks.